PAGES

SEARCH

11.14.2009

Shawn and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I came home from work to beautiful roses and my first designer purse. Shawn bought me a Dooney and Bourke bag. He did a great job picking it out all by himself! The girls are of course growing and doing new things everyday. They are both so close to crawling. They each have one tooth, almost time for a toothbrush. I have to say it is the most amazing thing for me as a parent to see them grow and smile. Its definitely bitter sweet. I sometimes miss them being little babies, but not enough to have any more. They hated wearing their Halloween costumes. Next year will be more fun! We will hopefully soon have our newest edition to the family. Our truck! We LOVE it! Its much safer for the girls to be in and we have enough room for our growing family. It even has a DVD player for the girls when they can move to the forward facing car seats. The financing has been taking a long long time but soon we will be able to call it ours!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger