PAGES

SEARCH

GiRls DaY WiTh MomMy

1.25.2010

Although life gets very hectic. My girls keep me so happy and grounded. They are learning new things every single day and keeping us very very busy. They are both pulling themselves on their feet and getting into everything and going everywhere. Lately has been a little rough with the teething. Ava has all four of her upper teeth about to erupt, one of which is barely poking through. Adisyn doesn't quite have any yet. By the mood she has been in I know she will be very soon. I am so fortunate enough to spend some really good quality time with them. This is a day with the just the three of us.
Laundry time




I am the LUCKIEST mom in the WoRLd


Adisyn loved playing with this bag


ADoraBle AVA


AdOrabLe Adisyn

Adisyn made laugh forever doing this...

AVA LoVes Mirrors

Playing with make up brushes already...



Nothing like BathTime





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dylan and Stacy said...

Every time I see them they look bigger! Such sweet photos.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger