PAGES

SEARCH

Baby Brock

1.17.2011

Brock David Wrenn
Born January 13, 2011 @ 7:14 pm
7 lbs. 15 oz.
20 inches long

My eyes getting watery just looking at his picture.  What an amazing blessing it is to have a nephew.  There was never a doubt that I wanted my own children, but I always wanted to be an aunt first.  It is so exciting for me to know that my children have a cousin to play with.  It excites me that my Mother is blessed with another Grandchild.  It excites me to watch a piece of my Brother and amazing Sister grow.  It excites me that the name of our father will be passed down.  The list goes on and on but the most exciting thing for me is to know that my Brother, someone whom I admire and adore,  will be able to experience the gift of being a parent. 


(he looks just like my brother) 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger