PAGES

SEARCH

28th Birthday Celebration!

4.04.2011

Can't believe another year has gone past!  This birthday for sure feels different than past birthdays.  I feel the older I get the more and more I learn about who I am and enjoying life and whatever it throws at us.  I have a great feeling it will be a great year for me/us!  I have been wanting to try this place in Phoenix called Pizzaria Bianco.  I've heard so many wonderful things about it.  It has been recognized in several magazines as one of the best pizza places in the U.S.  Finally for my birthday I decided we should go.  The resturant doesn't open until 5pm but they have a cute little bar next door that was opened sooner.  We waited in line for one hour finally they opened and we were able to get our name on the list.  Then the hostess tells us it will be about 4 or 5 hrs!!!!!!!  ARE you KIDDING me!  Supposedly it is worth the wait and a lot of people that were in line were returning guests.  We couldn't stay because we had the night planned already.  Shawn and I plan to go back.  Even though I didn't get to try the infamous Pizzaria Bianco we still had a great night.  My family and I went to Macayo's and the met up with some friends for drinks at San Tan Brewery.  Nothing to crazy this year,  I am just the worst planner!!

Happy 28th to me!!!!!!





This is the cute little bar next to the resturant


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger