PAGES

SEARCH

Happy ONE year!

4.17.2011

Our first Anniversary was spent in beautiful Show Low. We had a great time relaxing! We took friday off of work and headed up as early as possible for parents of two! Once we arrived we unloaded our stuff and headed to the store for some munchies and drinks. Most of the weekend was consumed of much needed naps! Friday we enjoyed the cooler weather while hanging out outside playing games, relaxing and sipped on some yummy drinks. We started to get hungry and neither of us wanted to cook. So we headed to Native... mostly because it was close. Lets just say its a good thing we didn't go to Show Low for the food! We went to bed early and slept in, then enjoyed some good food for breakfast at White Mountain. Followed by a you guessed it another nap. We did some exploring but mostly enjoyed the peace and quite and scenery. Thanks to pandora we had some good tunes to go along with it.




Remi on the ride up... under the seat, which is where he spent most of the time


This is pretty much what we did all weekend, when we weren't napping



Happy Anniversary,  I love you Shawn!

Exploring in the woods, looking for traces of elk

Imagine this being your backyard!

To our Moms:  Thank you so much for taking care of our little ones so we could get some time away!
To my Husband:  Yet another year has past without going completely crazy!  I am so thankful to share my life with you!  I find comfort in knowing that no matter what we're doing or where we are in life,  I have you by my side through it all!  I enjoyed our talk and can not wait for the future!  I love you so much!  Happy One Year!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger