PAGES

SEARCH

Back to crazy picture Mommy!

8.08.2011

After looking forever for my cameras' memory card I finally broke down and decided to buy another one.  Its a shame to have such a nice camera and never use it!  We had a very uneventful but relaxing weekend and I of course was back to my crazy picture taking mood!  I'm posting some of my favorites below...

The girls have found a new love!  Cold cereal!  They love it and I'm not complaining its simple to whip together in the morning.
Adisyn gazing out the window... No idea what she was looking at but so CUTE!


Look at the beautiful smile!

Ava made this face after she decided to splash her milk... She wasn't happy it landed on her nose! LOL


Ava loves to line things in a row.  She made a design in the kitchen with plates.

Baby needs to eat too!
(Ava spent at least 10 minutes after dinner cleaning up her baby with a wipe)

After breakfast Adisyn decided she wanted to pick out her own outfit... this is what she came up with!  Then she gave us a few poses standing on the fireplace.  



Ava and Adisyn you are my everything!  Mommy loves you so much!

"My Wish"

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too
I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
You find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you ta
ke.

-You two have forever changed me. Muah!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger