PAGES

SEARCH

Weekend Trip to Show Low

8.29.2011

Sometimes Shawn and I get caught up in life and forget what is really important! TIME!!! Its one of the only thing you can't get back.  Seems that the older I get the faster it goes!  Anyway... On my way to picking up the girls on Friday, Shawn texted me... Wanna go up north?  Normally without packing or planning I would have said No.  Something inside of me said why not?!  We ended up having a great time and for the first time in a long time (even with my kids around) I was bored!  It is always nice to head out of the heat and enjoy a little getaway!  We really didn't do much at all, which is exactly what we needed!


Ava loves stacking and lining anything up!  She is our genious ;)

Can you get any cuter... I think not

They are inseperable!!!

Giving hugs... notice the babies!  They can not get enough of them!

Precious AVA

Precious Adisyn

The girls like to do their fair share of household duties....no not really they just like doing anything that mommy does!

So CUTE!!!

Our morning walk




I have been trying to show my girls what it is like to live a healthy active lifestyle... so this morning we took a walk (they have been loving walks) to the lake across the street.  They love being in the stroller and looking at the birds.
Ava really wanted to play with the ducks

Check out the duck flying away.... (I love may camera)

Ava bent down to get a closer look!


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger