PAGES

SEARCH

Girls Day + baby Brock

2.13.2012

Yesterday was such an amazing, fun, tiring day. 
Shawn made us a delicous breakfast while the girls and I got ready.  We met with my sister, my Mom, and baby Brock.  We started with lunch at Kona.  The weather was beautiful so we sat on the patio.  After lunch we headed to the zoo.  Which is where we spent 3.5 hrs.  It was such a gorgous day out so naturally the zoo was a little crowded.  We got some sweet treats and by the end we were all exhausted and ready to head home for some shut eye.  Even though I love my Husband dearly, it was nice to have some time away.  We all had so much fun!

The girls were feeding Brock french fries




So CUTE

Adisyn wore her glasses most of the time.

Brock did so good, he was content just hanging out in his stroller







LOVE my babies!



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger