PAGES

SEARCH

TWO Year Anniversary!

4.23.2012

Wow!  Can not believe how fast it has gone by.  Being married to Shawn is the very best thing!  (other than my two angels).  Shawn keeps me grounded when the world around us seems to be caving in.  I love him more deeply than I have ever believed was possible.  I could not imagine my life without him in it!  Even though we have been married for two years, since we have been together life has taken in us a direction we never imagined.  The past four plus years we have had 4 vehicles, lived in 3 homes, had 2 babies, got married, and most recently just bought our first home TOGETHER.  I'm certain not many can say the same. It's been fun but CRAZY!

This year our anniversary landed one week after the girls birthday and one week before we closed on our home.  Nonetheless it was a low key celebration.  We decided to try out Brio for dinner.  It was good!  If I were to return I would only get the bruchetta.  That's how amazing it was!

I love you Shawn and look forward to growing old with you!  Happy Two Year!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger