PAGES

SEARCH

Backyard progression {Part I}

8.06.2012

FINALLY…

FINISHED WITH THIS DREADFUL PROJECT!

Must admit I am in Love! 

This table was my Mother’s Day gift and I was determined to refinish it. 

table 1

 

finished table

IMG_1402

Like the color contrast here!

 

IMG_0143[1]

And the plumbing begins… soon we will have a sprinkler system.  Also irrigation to our trees and plants we plan to grow and another water source for our future garden. 

IMG_0144[1]

{Notice the girls’ shovels, they helped too} more on that later.

IMG_0145[1]

My Husband had the great idea to make large aggregate squares that separate the patio to our extended concrete area.  LOVE IT!  more  better pictures to come.

About the girls helping…

IMG_1400

They had a blast!  And decided to take their panties off. :/  After digging trenches for ever, I did not have the energy to care.

IMG_1395

Playin’ in the water

IMG_1391

Apparently they decided to hang their panties. 

So Funny!

 

Much more to come!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger