PAGES

SEARCH

Dinner for Four

8.20.2012

We decided to invite our good friends Eric and Jodi to our home for dinner. 

It was such a fun and awesome night.  I enjoy entertaining like I enjoy snickers… A LOT!

We started the evening with wine tasting.  They brought over the most interesting wine I had ever had.  Interesting… in a scrumptious way.  It was like sparkling wine that tingled on my tongue. 

Stella Rosa  - Rosso  {must try}

I decided to make some bruschetta from my pinterest recipe collection.  Turned out really good even though we had to skip out on the basil.  {Looked too nasty at the store}

After we talked and they got a tour we started dinner…

Menu:

Steak, salad, and Shawn’s amazing mac and cheese.  Yum!

IMG_1420IMG_1421

Boys chatting

IMG_1422

Love, Love this girl!

IMG_1423

IMG_1425

Being silly boys

 

Thank you to my MIL for watching our girls so we can enjoy some time with our friends on our in house date. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger