PAGES

SEARCH

In Loving Memory... The Big 3-0 part I

3.18.2013






Shawn surprised me with a trip to North Phoenix to visit my Dad's grave.  It had been so long since I've been, sadly, I couldn't remember exactly where it was.  Shawn did research unbeknownst me and found every out.  It was one of the most thoughtful things he's ever done.  I talk about visiting often but haven't had the courage to make the trip.  It's hard to relive his memory.  It was cool to have the girls there and we're able to have a little chat about death.  After looking for what seemed like forever I saw his name.  I immediately felt a lump in my throat and my eyes began to fill with tears.  Shawn and the girls left me a few minutes with him.  He was with his baby girl celebrating her 30th!!  I am finally at peace with him looking over us.  I am so happy with where I am in life and know he would be so proud!
I love you Daddy!
xoxo


There are so many restaurants that I wanted to try out for the longest time.  Most of which are in Phoenix.  I made a promise to visit my dad more regular so we've decided to make a tradition of trying a new place on that side of town each visit.  We tried out Rock Bottom Brewery. 
 Highly recommended!  





We started out with Jalapeno spinach cheese dip, Delicious!

Shawn ordered Just Hot Enough Burger.  Absolutely amazing.  I had a hard time deciding if this was the best burger I've had or Diablo Burger in Flagstaff.  I would say their about tied.  

I ordered the Margherita Pizza, it was okay.

That same weekend we went to Shawn's parents for little get together.  Trying to take a good picture with wild one Sammy was a little challenging but cute to see the progression of the photos I got.











He has the attention span of a typical one year old. :)

Baby Issac's first outing was for my Birthday!!
So sweet!


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger