PAGES

SEARCH

Father's Day

6.22.2013



Father's Day celebrations started with going out to eat to celebrate with Shawn's Dad as he was going to be out of town.  Kelly and Issac came along with Shawn's Grandmother.  It was a fabulous dinner.  Shawn is such a special person and I am so fortunate he is the father of my children.  They could not ask for a better Daddy.  He gets and A+!

The girls and I took a cute photo for Daddy and then saved it to his phone for a surprise.  I also downloaded an album that he has been wanting on his iphone, which was a surprise too.  The girls made him adorable cards at school and he got a nice pair of Ray Bans.  
We didn't really do much. It was up to Shawn what the agenda for the day was.  We just hung out with the four of us and it was perfect.  Later that night my sister came over to have a slumber party with the girls and look after them on Monday while I went to work for a bit.  They all three fell asleep on the couch.  So cute!


holding hands

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger