PAGES

SEARCH

Tumbling For Fun

6.03.2013


Today was the girls' first tumbling class.  I enrolled them through the City of Gilbert.  At first I was a bit bummed that parents couldn't be in the room to watch them.  My girls were the only kids clinging to their Mom's legs.  They did not want me to leave at all.  As hard as it is for me to leave them when they want me so badly, I think its good for them to get out of their comfort zone especially with kindergarten starting in a year.  Once I was gone they warmed up rather quickly and even met a few friends.  They enjoyed it so much I'm thinking of getting them into something a bit longer than just the summer session. 



To celebrate their first class and to cool off we headed to Kea Lani.  The best shaved ice I've ever had.  Really good!  


the large size was ridiculously big!  This picture does not do justice. 



Mommy and Daddy are proud of you girls. 


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger