PAGES

SEARCH

CHRISTMAS EVE

12.26.2013


It was that time of year again.  Shawn's parents' annual Christmas Eve Party.  This years' theme was Redneck, Cowboy, or western.  The girls looks ah-dor-able!  Are you surprised?!  I absolutely love going and look forward to it every year.  This year was no exception.  Other than Shawn feeling terrible!  I felt so bad!  I'm my happiest when he is happy. Talk about bad timing.  He tried to make the best of it but was miserable, he couldn't even bare to have any beverage other than water.  Earlier that day I made him, despite his desire, to come in for fluids from an IV to get re-hydrated.






and of course minute to win it games


the kids got cute pjs.  A tradition. 


For the past 7 years that I have attended their Christmas Eve Party Shawn's grandmother had always read from the bible.  This year Kenny did. He did great and afterwards everyone sang "silent night" 


Once we were home the girls put out cookies for Santa and the reindeer.  They were so excited and putting them to bed was as easy as when they were infants.  They were sawing logs within' 10 minutes. 


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger