PAGES

SEARCH

FIVE

4.06.2014

Can’t believe they’re 5!  This year the girls chose Little Mermaid theme party.  It was a huge success.   I’ve had visions of the party and had been planning it for a month or so.  We decided on a brunch party this year.  Who doesn’t love a great brunch?  I loved it and hope we can have another brunch again.  On one hand it was stressful because the morning came and went so quickly and we had to do a lot of the prepping the night before.  On the other hand our family and friends have plenty of time to enjoy the rest of their day. 
The Invitation…
5thpartyinvite
The Décor…
IMG_0611
IMG_0617
IMG_0618
           IMG_0619  IMG_0621
           IMG_0622  IMG_0623
The Food…
IMG_0625
IMG_0626
IMG_0629
IMG_0631
IMG_0632
{we made four casseroles two of each dish.  Apparently it was too much for our oven to handle.  The food took much longer to cook than expected.  And we came close to setting the fire alarms off as one of the casseroles was leaking butter and cheesy goodness on the  bottom of the oven. So much so the house was voluntarily evacuated.  Fortunately the weather was awesome.  Shawn was cussing me out, not literally, for having a brunch party.  In the end it was totally worth it!  Ah-maz-ing food!}
Happy Birthday…
{Before the girls blew our their candle and opened gifts.  I presented a slideshow I put together for the girls to keep for when they are older and for all of us to reminisce of the past five years of Ava and Adisyn.  I was afraid I was going to cry but I held it together.  I only hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as we did}
IMG_5261
Being a brunch party and the fact the girls are in love with donuts.  It was a no brainer to have them blow out their candle on a sprinkled donut.
IMG_5273
Loved ones…
IMG_0635
IMG_0640
IMG_0643
                   IMG_5258  IMG_5296
IMG_5297
Play time…
dad
IMG_0640
IMG_0646
            IMG_0654  IMG_0660
Our Present To The Girls…
IMG_0668
Scooters.  When we take them to the park they always comment about wanting a scooter so be finally got them one!  They love it!
The past five years have been the absolute best of my life.  I am so lucky to be the Mom to these two precious girls.  They have given me so much perspective of life and love and totally make life worth living.  Their innocence and not so innocent moments are captivating.  I’m officially obsessed with them! 
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger