PAGES

SEARCH

Mother’s Day

5.17.2014

We started Mother’s Day with a delicious breakfast at Joes Farm Grill.  Shawn and I have been a few times for lunch but never for breakfast.  It was delicious!  We met my Mom, sister, step dad, my brother, his wife, and their two kids.  After we enjoyed our breakfast we walked through the gardens.  It was awesome we had a great time. 
IMG_2986[1]
IMG_2987[1]
IMG_3001[1]
After our afternoon nap we headed to my sis-in-laws house to celebrate the other special Moms in our life. 
2
We enjoyed my favorite Mexican food, the best sangria, and margaritas. 
I feel so lucky to be a Mom!  It truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I heard a saying, not quite sure by who but, I love it! “While we try to teach our children all about life.  Our children teach us what life is all about.”  How true that is for me! 
Happy Mother’s Day!  We deserve to celebrate more days of thanking Moms!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger