PAGES

SEARCH

DEAR SANTA

12.14.2015

Of course Christmas isn't Christmas without a visit to see the jolly old man himself.  The girls were so excited to visit Santa.  They've been working on their wish list for weeks now.  I meant to scan their list before visiting Santa but I forgot.

This was Reece's first.  She slept through the visit and of course in true Reece fashion she spit up right before the picture was taken.  It's perfect though and depicts our life well right now. Where's Waldo Reece?



Since I've never posted pictures with Santa before I thought I'd post all of them here...

2014

 2013

 2012

 2011

 2010

2009

LOL.  As you can see Ava has slowly warmed up to him.

This artwork just has to be remembered.















No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger