PAGES

SEARCH

Thanksgiving

11.27.2011

This year was bitter sweet with out a doubt.  Though, we had a great time with family and stuffing our faces.  It was not the same without seeing my Mom!  This was the first year I haven't spent Thanksgiving Day with her.  It was hard to handle.  On a good note she was sent home early and is doing really well!

The biggest distraction from missing my Mom... My Angels!



This is what the girls picked out to wear.  So Stinkin' adorable.  I even was brave enough to put a few curls in their hair.


The girls favorite part... whip cream

she's even licking it off the plate

Once everyone had a chance to eat.  We all were lucky enough to have some free entertainment.  The girls put on a singing show for us!  These girls have the potential to make me smile or feel more than anyone in the world.  

Adisyn's turn.  LOL

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger