PAGES

SEARCH

Merry Christmas!

1.02.2012


This year was definitely had more fun than last.  The girls did a great job tearing into their presents.  Of course they were so spoiled!  Both the girls got easily distracted when they opened a present and were too anxious to play than see what else was waiting for them.  It took awhile lets just say. 






After enjoying some time with Shawn's family we headed to my Mom's to spend time with my family. 

Cutest little guy!

I tried so many times to get a good picture of all the babies.  Ava and Adisyn  refused to look into the camera.  Brock refused to stop crying



My Mom got to help Brock open his last present.  What was inside?  A sweater that read Big Brother!  That's right my brother and his beautiful wife are expecting another bundle of joy in July!  So excited to be auntie again!! 


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger