PAGES

SEARCH

Cinco De Mayo

5.06.2012

Happy Cinco De Mayo!  The girls' have authentic Mexican dresses so it was only appropriate they would wear them today!  They looked so darn cute!  We were invited to Alicia's house where we indulged in some great food, enjoyed her heated pool, and the company.  



My little senorita.  (I did not tell her to pose like this)

I forgot to bring the girls' swimsuit.  At first they had their feet in and then it turned to this... They had such a great time and didn't want to leave!  When I told Ava we we're leaving, she said I stay here, you go.  

Cousin Sam's first swim experience... He did so good and really seemed to enjoy the water. 



Later for dinner we wanted to keep the Mexican tradition of the day.  We made shredded chicken with spinach baked taquitos.  And sipped it down with Modelo.  They turned out Amazing! 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger