PAGES

SEARCH

Happy Mother's Day

5.13.2012

My Babies


Today was a fabulous day.  It started with all six of us (+ our fur babies) sleeping in and then heading over to Shawn's parents for a scrumptious breakfast.  The food was great and the company wasn't bad either. :-)  Once we were done mingling we headed to get some items we needed for linner.  We decided to host Mother's Day dinner linner at our place.  It was the first time hosting.  What was on the menu you might ask? ... carne asada tacos with homemade salsa and guacamole.  Of course it wasn't complete without a margarita or two.  Today was the best Mother's Day to date!

A sweet card my kids and hubby made


Another Mother's Day gift.
A steal from craigslist... teak wood table.  It does need some attention, hence the sander on top of it.  

I didn't take too many photos of the food... mostly because the margaritas got in the way. 

okay I need to work on my food photography. 



My favorite salsa recipe I have found.  Thanks Pioneer Woman!

 My family stayed over for awhile.  It was such a pleasure to have them over.  With all the running around the girls did not get a nap today.  They insisted on having a "pop" aka Popsicle.  Adisyn finished and cuddled up to me on the couch.  Ava seemed a little too quiet... little did we know she fell asleep.


Daddy carried her to her room.  First thing she said... "Where's my pop?"

I am so blessed and the luckiest girl in the world!!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger