PAGES

SEARCH

Beer & Wine

9.17.2012

IMG_1484
I recently got a subscription from Phoenix magazine, my fav magazine material.  I don’t care for the Phoenix home and garden, seems like majority of it advertisement and the other is décor that is either out of my price {frugal price range} and just not really my style.
Back on track… Phoenix magazine is awesome!  I love finding new restaurants and things to do and see in this beautiful state.
The October issue is right up my alley.  It’s entitled, you guessed it.  Beer and Wine
My check off list of bars/restaurants to visit entails…
Beer_Hops edited
Boulders on Broadway 30 Beers on tap and 100+ bottled
Copper Blues 64 Beers on tap and 40 bottled
World Of Beer 50 Beers on tap and 500+ bottled
The Yard House 114 Beers on tap and 8 bottled 114! I’m there!
Sleepy Dog Brewery 12 Beers on tap and 8 bottled
On to the wine…
red wine edited
Vine Expressions in Gilbert
Vintage 95 in Chandler
Down Under Wines & Bistro in Gilbert
Postino {didn’t make Phoenix magazine’s list, however I would like to go}
We have some date nights in our near future!  Yippee

{There are lots more, but these are the ones  I'm most interested in}

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger