PAGES

SEARCH

New Years Eve

1.01.2013

Shawn unfortunately had to work boo!
The girls and I had a great day.  Not really doing anything but spending time together, playing with their new toys and struggling through new puzzles.  I also did do some boring house chores which I will spare you with.

As last year, this New Years was pretty uneventful.  The girls were in bed by 7:30 and Shawn was passed out on the couch by 9.  I made it to midnight and found a smile on face knowing I am the luckiest girl ever and my family is safe and sound at home.

We did have delicious grub...

It was so cute to see the girls learn to use the noise makers.  

Champagne time!

Snow crab, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, and salad.

This little guy came in pretty handy.



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger