PAGES

SEARCH

2013

1.01.2013

Well, its that time again to make a new list.  Set new goal.  Or improve on past ones.  

2013 Goals in no particular order...

  1. Become a outdoors-y family.  I really want to go camping, hiking, and bike riding A LOT more.
  2. Family Vacation.
  3. Vacation for just Shawn and I.
  4. Be an awesome Bridesmaid for my dear friend Jodi.  Chi-town here we come!  (this may be part of #3)
  5. Embrace my 30's.  I really want to start on a new level of health and life when I approach my 30's.  I also plan to have a fabulous celebration, even if its just Shawn and I, which again may tie into #3.
  6. GIRLS- I would like to teach the girls to swim without a flotation device and master riding their bikes with out training wheels.  
  7. Organization.  Being organized makes me so much happier. 
  8. Home Improvements.  We still need to do a lot of painting.  I really want to decorate the girls' room. Also the master, we need an oasis to escape to even for 10 minutes. The garage... LOL needs tons of attention. 
  9. GET IN SHAPE.  I refuse to gain any more weight and let excuses get in the way of my goals.  I have been approached to be involved in several runs.  After my horrific experience with PF Chang 8 months after the girls were born and the lack of training.  I vowed to never put myself through that again.  I really would like to compete in another run which means I have to TRAIN. That's the hard part.  On a side note I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit this summer with out a cover up. 
  10. Eat healthier.  (The new deep fryer may be a small road block) I guess I have to be stronger than temptation. 
  11. New place in AZ.  I would like to hike Grand Canyon and/or visit Bisbee, AZ.
  12. New car.  
  13. Continue being AWESOME.  Or on a serious note, decide whether or not we want to expand our family. 
2012 was fabulous, Cheers to 2013!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Maybe #13 will also tie into #3. LOL!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger