PAGES

SEARCH

First Swim

5.31.2013



Not sure that it's technically summer yet, but sure feels like it.  The girls and I decided to head to the pool to cool off.  The girls were practically pros last summer.  I think they forgot everything they've learned in the past, it was as if it was the first time swimming.  One of my goals this year was to get the girls to swim without their floaties.  We have a lot of work to do :/


Floppy hat


strawberry and dirt face


Chillaxin with Mommy



At one our community pools there is a baby pool that's only 1 1/2 inches.  Perfect play pool.  The girls met a friend too.  They spent nearly an hour playing with the water and tea cups. 

Since the pool is so close to our home.  I let the girls sit on my lap for a little drive.  




No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger