PAGES

SEARCH

WEEKEND IN SHOW LOW

11.18.2013

For the long weekend we headed up to Show Low.  I realized with the craziness of the holidays it would be the last weekend until after the new year to visit.  It was the first time we took our new car and it was soooo nice!  Very comfortable ride.  We didn’t really do much, which was perfect!  We sat by the fire, both inside and outside, played with leaves, took little walks, took lots of pictures, and watched the Cardinals get a W! Shawn and I made chicken tortilla soup and it was delicious, I’d make it again.  I took some family pictures for Kelly and her family.  They turned out very well.  Although I love my camera its time for an upgrade! 

IMG_3964 IMG_3965  IMG_3976 IMG_3978 IMG_3983 

We got back home at a decent time on Monday and being veterans day the girls and I made a special treat.  They were good.  For dinner we had orzo pasta salad and turkey burgers.  Yummo!

IMG_4281 IMG_4283 IMG_4284 IMG_4285 IMG_4286

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger