PAGES

SEARCH

14 SMILES

2.10.2014

1.  My Photographer.

IMG_2647[1]

Adisyn loves more than anything, almost, to sneak my phone away for some camera action.  Its funny to see the pictures she takes.  A lot of are the t.v.  This one shown is her sister.

2.  Sleeping Beauty.

IMG_2655[1]

I love watching my kids sleep. 

3.  Girls weekend.

Shawn was away this weekend so us girls hung out together for some bonding time.  We didn’t do much run errands, play at San Tan mall, eat ice cream for lunch, and play at the park.  It was fun although we did miss the man in our lives.

4.  Pictures from afar.

IMG_2656[1]

Shawn sent me many pictures from his trip.  Which I enjoyed immensely and makes me have an urge for camping.

5.  Models.

IMG_2658[1]

6.  Reminiscing.

IMG_2660[1]

While Shawn was away and the girls were sleeping I decided to look at some of the first blog posts.  I love looking at the pictures, especially this one.  I remember like it was yesterday.  Adisyn kept squishing her face like so because we laughed uncontrollably.  Look at those two little teeth.

7.  Coconut water.

IMG_2661[1] 

Coconut water has so many benefits.  I’ll be honest the first time I had it a few years ago I didn’t really know what to think.  Its an acquired taste.  I’ve been making a lot of fruit/protein smoothies lately and incorporated coconut water instead of plain water (which I drink plenty of) or a juice with entirely way too much sugar than I would like.  The mango flavor is so good I can drink it plain, its my new love.

8. New bling.

IMG_2663[1]

…just in case I ever forget my name.  LOL

9.  Winter Olympics.  I haven’t watched a ton so far but some of the sports excite me.

10.  Spring Training.  Can’t wait!

11.  Singing Happy Birthday for Aunt Stacy.

IMG_2664[1]

We practiced beforehand.  They prefer to just sing “Happy Birthday to you” about 20 times. 

12.  Artist.

IMG_0231

IMG_0233

Parenting… Uh the hardest most rewarding job I’ve had.  Last week the girls decided to get their markers out and be creative.  Apparently a white door is just not good enough for them.  I’ve learned you either laugh about it (when they’re not looking of course) or get mad.  We chose to laugh.  These times will not last forever.  Especially when Ava with her convincing tone says “we just wanted to see how tall we are” (she also needed to measure her sitting as well). That does not mean we didn’t have a discussion about it and take the markers away.  The joys of being a parent.

13.  Camera sleeve.

Capture

I LOVE my camera however because its rather large its not the most convenient to take places.  I have a small point and shoot which takes good pictures too but I really want to get better at photography and auto setting does not do that.  I do have a nice bag to keep all my accessories and camera protected but I don’t want to carry essentially two purses (etsy has some really cute camera purses).  I found this sleeve on amazon and its perfect for what I’m looking for.

14.  Family complete?

I read this article on facebook and it really hit home for me.  You can read it here if you’re interested.  Having two girls especially when we had them at the same time raises an eyebrow for some.  I get comments almost daily… No boy?  When is baby #3?  Your husband is in trouble!  Wait until they’re teenagers. You have to have one more.  I can go on and on which sometimes doesn’t bother me particularly if the comment is from a friend.  However complete strangers that’s a whole different story.  Don’t get me wrong if we happened to have a boy in the future I would be thrilled and if we had another girl I would be equally thrilled.  For some family’s they may truly feel incomplete but that’s not for everybody.  Having a son would not make our family complete.  We have two daughters yes, but they are amazing and complete our family in every way.  Shawn is the luckiest guy ever to have three more amazing females in his life to love him in every way he needs and deserves.  Not to mention our girls can get dirty with the best of them and even play with bugs too.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger