PAGES

SEARCH

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT

5.31.2014

There has been so much to smile about lately.  Hearing my kids say “I love my life” is pretty dang cool too.  It seems to me that everyday I am more grateful for my family and my life than the day before.  To me that’s what life is about. 
IMG_3018[1]
This is Ava’s drawing of her Daddy.  Too cute!
IMG_3020[1]
Meet Shelby.  She’s my parents dog they had to say goodbye to.  She had cancer.  She was a great dog and had been apart of the family for 15 years.  She lived a great life and the memories of her are something to smile about.
IMG_3026[1]
Animating food.  Banana on the Left.  Peeled banana on the Right.  Adorable!
IMG_3037[1]
The girls have made a lot of new friends in the neighborhood and it makes me happy to see them interact.
IMG_5351
The outfit Ava picked out the other day.  Never mind the frown.  She’s not a morning person.  She is in love with her cowgirl boots.  I will defiantly have to buy her a new pair as these are snug.
IMG_3047[1]
I noticed the other day Ava had mascara on.  Then she sat next to me on the couch and pulled this out of her purse.  How fast they grow. 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger