PAGES

SEARCH

SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVIN’ IS EASY

5.31.2014

Now that summer is nearly officially here there are some to do’s…
1.  Take the girls to the lake.
2.  Camping.  New location. 
3.  Teach girls to swim. Lots of swimming.
4.  Fishing.
5.  Road trip.  I don’t know why but I have this itch to go on a family road trip.  Perhaps because I’m getting major vacation fever and its only a few days away.
6.  Boating with friends.
7.  Paint our house.  Look forward to the end result but dreading the process.  Perhaps we will hire a painter. 
8.  Picnic of some sort.  Will likely not be in town because of the heat but instead one of our travels.
9.  Target shooting with my boo.
I’m sure there is more that will be added to the list but this is what comes to mind right now.  Exciting times!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger