PAGES

SEARCH

14 weeks

5.25.2015

IMG_1110[1]

IMG_5934

We arrived at Show Low for the weekend on the exact day of my 14 weeks.  It only made sense to take our progress picture there.

Gender:  ?

Size of Baby:  Lemon

Cravings:  Frozen burritos, chocolate donuts, still soda (I’ve found some alternatives to help with this) with crushed ice

Aversions:  sweets (oddly for the exception of chocolate donuts) as I’ve said before these cravings/aversions have been very strange.

What I miss:  my stronger immune system

What I love:  Thinking of nursery ideas. 

Thoughts:  This pregnancy has been so much easier that it almost feels that there is something wrong.  I’m anxious to feel the baby and we have a doctors appointment soon and I’m hoping we get to hear the heartbeat.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger