PAGES

SEARCH

BABY SHOWER

9.14.2015



This past Saturday was our baby shower.  We are so happy we made it this time!  Success.  It was an amazing shower and we had so many great people that came (a few were missed).  We are so lucky!
Several people made comments about me not showing much.  haha.  I think the dress really helped to disguise my belly.  Although that wasn't my intention, I got the dress for $8 and it fit, I wasn't too upset about the comments.  Who wants to be told they are huge.  Its interesting though because at my 30 week appointment I'm measuring 31 1/2 weeks.  She's not tiny that's for sure.

Overall it was a great get together we will never forget.  Great people, great food, celebrating our third child!

The girls, especially Adisyn, were very helpful with opening the gifts.



No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger