PAGES

SEARCH

ZOO FIELD TRIP

4.30.2016

Friday was the girls second field trip in 1st grade.  They went to the zoo and this time I got to tag along.  What a perfect day to go!  The weather was so nice.  I decided to volunteer instead of chaperon because I didn't want to have to worry about finding a sitter for Reece.  I wasn't sure how Reece was going to do and I may have needed to leave before the girls did.  Every time I worry how she will do, she does great!  She could not have been better!

I met the girls at their school and followed the buses to the zoo (along with 20 other parents in their cars).  Once we arrived I actually got lucky and found Adisyn and her group right away.  We ate lunch together by the elephants.  I explored with Adisyn's group for a while and then decided to search for Ava.  I wasn't sure if I was ever going to find her and had no way to contact anyone she was with.  I decided to head to the orangutans because they're my favorite and spotted some kids wearing red shirts.  As I'm looking around I hear Mom and look over to see Ava running towards me.  I was so glad she found me and I didn't aimlessly walk around the zoo for hours.  We tagged along in her group until the end of the trip and it was time to head back on the buses.






It was so fun and cute to see them all in their element with their friends.  Isn't she just the cutest?!  Next field trip I told them I would get someone to care for Reece and ride on the bus with them.  Such a fun day!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger