PAGES

SEARCH

MOTHER'S DAY

5.10.2016

Mother's Day this year started with sleeping in (parent sleeping in, 8 a.m.) and kisses from my people.  We hosted brunch at our house where we enjoyed mimosas, lots of yummy food, and hysterical laughing at snap chat filters.  Then we headed to Shawn's parents' house for dinner and enjoyed each others company and weather.  

Reece wore a dress that belong to her sisters.  So sweet!
I decided I wanted pictures taken.  They turned out so good!  Here's my favorites. 



































 (Reece was way more interested in pulling my hair than take a family picture).

The girls made me feel extra special by making my bed and leaving notes throughout the house.  And of course Adisyn's picture from school and because its hard to see its...a picture of me, my Mom is star because she is happy.  My Mom is sweet because she makes me breakfast.  

This year was one to remember especially having Reece in our family now.  I'm so lucky to have such amazing Moms in my life and so grateful that these 3 girls call me Mom.






No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger