PAGES

SEARCH

PRESCOTT, AZ

12.03.2017

I had the idea of heading to Prescott for some festive small town events none of us had been before.  I figured we could do a day trip, but Shawn thought we should stay I mean why not.  So we searched for a full hook up spot because we loved it so much.  We found a site Point of Rocks not far from downtown.  Shawn's parents joined us with their RV and eventually Stacy and her family came too.  The best part of the stay was the park and the lake, beautiful views! 

The pumpkin festival was nothing special we didn't stay too long and headed to see some parts of downtown and grab some lunch before Reece's naptime. 

Here's the view from our spot. 








The girls loved the park and the candy most.  I can't say we would be anxious to go back to Prescott, but I'd be willing to give it another chance if the opportunity came up.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger