PAGES

SEARCH

Happy Father's Day

6.18.2012

Shawn's Fathers Day started by relaxing at home, then a little shopping, then over to Stacy and Dylan's for a BBQ celebration.  I am so fortunate that my girls have such an amazing Dad.

When the girls woke up they told Shawn... "Happy Daddy Day!"  made Shawn smile :-)

The cute gift Shawn got from his parents.

Time For Swimming


Soggy chips... yum

Best Daddy two little girls could ever have!








Love Shawn's expression to Ava when she got some water in her mouth

Adisyn was a fish!  She reminds me so much of me!  


Swim lessons did come in handy.  I catch them doing things they learned.  









Classic Adisyn look.  Gotta love it







All the swimming the girls did wore them out!  Once we got about 2 minutes down the road they were both out hard.  We carried them to their bed where they slept until the morning.

Happy Father's Day Shawn,  I am so thankful to have you as a husband and the Father to our beautiful girls.
I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger