PAGES

SEARCH

Coupon Addiction

10.28.2012


collage 1

PicMonkey Collage 2

{Little sneak peak into some of my stockpile}

Well I have been couponing for about 3 years now.  Nothing crazy serious like Extreme Couponing.  I have some weeks that I don’t do so good and it causes a lot of catch up work for the following week.  Couponing has allowed us to have a pretty good stockpile.  The point is to buy products/food when it is on sale and combine with coupon.  That way when you need something you’re not forced to pay full price for it.  We call our closet in our laundry room “The Store.”  We have everything.

I have been trying to have better eating habits for my family.  Most of the coupons I use are not actually for food.  Some are but not most.  Couponing does take time like anything that you either earn/save money.  If it were easy everyone would do it.  I love it and don’t think I will ever stop this craziness.  Especially when I get things for “free”.  I use that term loosely because I do pay for the newspaper.  But what I spend on the paper and what I save does not even compare.  It’s totally worth it, if you have the patience. 

Grocery Game is my favorite coupon website.  I do have other blogs that I sometimes use that are free but I always go back to the grocery game.  My addiction has spread to my Mom.  She is even more into it than I am.  But together we save a lot and hope to inspire others to do the same. 
Why pay more for the same thing. 
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger