PAGES

SEARCH

14 Smiles

1.20.2014

So I’ve decided to start a new blogging tradition.  14 smiles.  Everyone has something to smile about.  I just don’t want to forget what made me happy week by week. Whether its big, small, silly, or not.  So here goes my first list:

1.  That’s my girl!  Shawn I were joking around with each other as usual.  I don’t remember the specifics of this topic but Shawn was complaining to the girls about something I said or did.  Adisyn looks at him with a straight face and says “That’s my girl.”  The things these girls say make me smile daily.

2.  Smart Dog. 

3.  Ava proposing.

IMG_2548[1]

…to be best friends with Adisyn.  So Cute!

4.  Surprise.

IMG_2541[1]

My husband never seizes to amaze me.  He is so thoughtful without trying too hard or making it fake or meaningless.  This was a special surprise after coming home from work.

5.  Brock turns 3!  Ninja Turtles Party

   PicMonkey Collage

IMG_5148

6.  Sam turns 2!  Motorcycle party.

   sam collage

IMG_5153

7.  Artist. 

IMG_0210

Love seeing my kids drawing.  This is Adisyn’s rainbow. 

8.  Talent.

IMG_5159

IMG_5162

At Sam’s party the girls put on quite a show.  It was priceless and I’m happy they got some exposure.  Every famous singer starts somewhere.  LOL.  So proud to call these girls mine.

9.  Abby.

IMG_5150

10.  Isaac.

IMG_5165

11.  Passenger. 

12.  Sunday Sunset.

IMG_5175

13.  Cousin love.

IMG_5170

14.  Super Bowl XLVII.  So happy to see the Seahawks and Broncos going the to the Super Bowl.  Or more happy the 49ers AREN’T!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger